Aqua Allison Island
Address: 6101 & 6103 Aqua Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33141
Building: Aqua Miami Beach
Architect:Walter Chatham, Alexander Gorlin, Alison Spear
Developer: Dacra Development
Aqua is a gated island community that sits on the southern-half of Allison Island in Miami Beach’s Millionaire’s Row (at 63rd Street). This 8.5 acre community is a blend of modern architecture, modern art and an outdoor lifestyle. The island is a pedestrian-minded combination of parks, public facilities, boat docks, and fitness amenities. The island is open to residents only.
The residences at Aqua Allison Island come in two forms: condo apartments, found in three specially-designed mid-rise towers and 46 private homes, each one unique. Alexander Gorlin- designed the building at 6101 Aqua Avenue, and it sits at the southern tip of Allison Island, The building is divided into four quadrants, like a compass. This 11-story building offers 29 units in 3-bedroom configurations.
• Alison Spear – designed the building at 6301 Aqua Avenue, and it appears to float on its transparent base. The building’s colors are blue and white, to capture the feeling of ocean and sand. This 11-story building offers 60 units in 2, 3 and 4 bedroom configurations.
• Walter Chatham – designed the building at 201 Aqua Avenue, which is the grandest of all three buildings. Perched on top of a multi-level parking structure, each unit has a loft-type feel, with high ceilings and dramatic views. There are only 16 units in 2 and 3 bedroom configurations.
• 24-Hour monitored private island entrance
• Art Deco architecture
• Original public art installations
• Beautifully landscaped St. Francis Square park with original sculptures
• Fitness facility
• Spa services
• Private docks
• Pedestrian and jogging paths near the waterfront
• Children’s play center
• Private garages
• Heated pools
• Children’s pools