Address: 4401 & 4391 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Architect: Nichols Brosch Sandoval & Associates, Inc.
Developer: Turnberry Associates
# of Units: 460
# of Stories: 36
The Fontainebleau condominium-hotel combines the privacy and exclusivity of an elegant condominium community with the numerous conveniences and amenities of Miami Beach’s most famed resort. Residents will be entitled to enjoy the Fontainebleau II tower’s numerous amenities, including a private owner’s lounge and fully-staffed lobby, swimming pool, and 24-hour security and valet parking, along with the resort’s extensive facilities such as a health spa, more than 1,200 feet of private beach, in-room dining, concierge and housekeeping service, and a variety of restaurants, lounges and the world-famous Tropigala nightclub.
As an owner/guest at Fontainebleau II, you can choose to use any or all of the resort’s social and recreational amenities. Enjoy the pampering, primping, and fitness facilities of a world-class spa – massages, body treatments, facials and skin care sessions, health and exercise classes. Make your stay here a never-ending culinary experience at our award-winning indoor and outdoor restaurants. Join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a bountiful Sunday Brunch. Or join in the friendly camaraderie of our many lounges. There are shops to visit, exciting activities programs, and nightly entertainment in the true tradition of the Fontainebleau.
• 18 acres of incomparable recreation.
• Family-oriented water playground, featuring a sprawling octopus, a giant water slide, cabanas, and a supervised children’s activity center.
• 1,200 feet of white sand oceanfront beach to bask in the Florida sunshine, or participate in all sorts of water sports, from jet skiing to parasailing.
• Beachfront and poolside bar, raw bar, and snack bar.
• Lighted tennis courts, tennis pro, and pro-shop.
• World class Spa and Fitness Center, offering a full program of classes and services, including in-suite personal pampering and private one-on-one fitness sessions, a salt water pool, and a delicious, nutritious Spa Eatery.
• Variety of indoor and outdoor, casual and formal restaurants, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks- from traditional American fare to Continental and Japanese cuisine.
• Intimate lounges, friendly watering holes, live and lively entertainment, dining and dancing in the famous Club Tropicala.
• Shopping arcade for everything from sundries to antiques.
• Exclusive Owner’s Lounge for continental breakfast, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres.
• Room service, maid service, turn-down service, laundry/dry cleaning service, valet parking.
Units For Sale at Fontainebleau
Units Pending at Fontainebleau
No properties found
Units Sold at Fontainebleau
MIAMI BEACH OFFICE
1000 South Pointe Dr.
Miami Beach, FL 33139